Stamped concrete is available in endless color options and can be made into multiple patterns including natural stone, pavers, tile or even wood. This will give you boundless possibilities to meet your style and outdoor space. The concrete that we use is the highest quality material that is colored throughout the substance and carries a PSI of 4,500.
- Affordability: Stamped concrete patios are much more affordable when compared to brick pavers or natural stone. Fortunately, This lower cost doesn’t lack durability or beauty.
- Longevity: Concrete typically lasts longer than alternative patio materials. To ensure durability, Diehl Concrete will take the extra steps to reduce cracking. We will take great care in preparing your concrete sub-grade with proper compaction, and road base as well as rebar reinforcement within the concrete. Finally, expansion joints will be strategically placed to minimize and prevent cracking.
- Color and Pattern Options: The sky is truly the limit on color choices and patterns for stamped concrete patios.
- Shape: Due to its versatility of the substance, concrete offers homeowners the ability to create any type of shape they would like. Would you like curves, planting beds, or even a fire pit incorporated into your stamped concrete patio? No problem.
- Low Maintenance: To maintain the look and uphold the durability, a once yearly sealer may be applied. This is something you can do yourself, or we can seal your patio for you.
- Increased home resale value. Decorative concrete adds curb appeal and aesthetic value to your home, allowing you to maximize the return on your investment.